CALL US DAY OR NIGHT 605-892-3320
To describe who we are,
people use words like
People say we provide more
than a funeral, that we
provide care that comes from the heart.
Our purpose, (to sum it up), is to help people say goodbye - and to us, this is more than a business and we hope that's visible to the families we help.
We love to help people and we'd be honored to help you.
We work hard at serving our community. We volunteer for the Black HIlls Roundup, Chutes for Charity, American Legion Baseball Team, and more. We also donate to many local causes. You will see us involved because we think it's important to give something back to this great community that we live in.
VIEW THE MANY TESTIMONIALS FROM FAMILIIES WE'VE CARED FOR AT THE WEB-LINK BELOW.
IT IS ALWAYS AN HONOR FOR US TO SERVE YOU.
WE OFFER OUR FAMILIES:
1. The best service available. Our service sets us apart, and you will see by our dedication that we truly care about people.
2. A new, modern building that exudes warmth, peace and comfort.
3. Caring hearts dedicated to you. We don't just provide funerals, we provide care.
4. A commitment to excellence. We are professional and we run our business with integrity.
5. Generous gifts of care ~ DVD Video Tributes, "Online" Video Tributes via our website, Tribute Candles, Personalized Christmas Ornaments, and more - all at NO CHARGE.
If you or your loved one have "preplanned" with a different funeral home, it can be transferred to our funeral home at any time, even upon death. There is no cost. Please call us for more information.
BE OUR "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK! Click the weblink below.
Mark and Debra Leverington ~ Independent Owners
~ Our Family Serving Yours ~
View All Testimonials
"Above all I can tell you that so many of us were impressed with the time you took to explain to the children what you were doing and why. "
--- Sam Drolc family friends
Begin A New Online Plan
There are some very good reasons why you should consider preplanning, and our Simple Planner takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
Make Immediate Arrangements
Making the many decisions which come at a time of loss is difficult. With our online Arrangements, you can select the arrangements which are best for your preferences and budget.